BOU SSC Admission 2021-2022 Bangladesh Open University. The Unmukto SSC Admission Circular 2021-22 published on www.bou.edu.bd notice board. There are a lot of people who have left their studies for a number of reasons. Perhaps the weakness of financial, personal, familial, educational awareness, and so on. The Secondary School Certificate Program is an opportunity for those interested in completing the 10th Grade by the Bangladesh Unmukto Bissobiddaloy. In this regard, EduJobResult.com will assist you with all the detailed information.
As a matter of fact that, those who come to rest from their upbringing after JSC/JDC, only they could take this chance in any recognized study center all over the country by the BOU officials. The most compelling matter is the program conducted year-wise. Like General level education SSC, you don’t need to give all course exams at a time. Here, you will give first-year and second-year exams separately on the basis of their syllabus and question pattern. Whenever someone is going to finish all the courses, then they will calculate the Grade Points (GP) of the 2-year subjects and give you the Grade Point Average (GPA).
Bangladesh Open University SSC Admission 2021-2022
Nowadays, people say that open university does not have as much value as general education. Actually, this is correct. Because their textbook and curriculum are a little bit harder than ordinary parity. So, there is no scope to say this. In reality, people are expressing like that due to several aspects. Firstly, how do they manage the entire syllabus by just taken one day of class in a week? Secondly, ‘Open School’ means everything is open. Here, two facts are unjustifiable.
Generally speaking, school/university is such kind of space which is suitable for all the professionals. Because of different responsibilities in their personal lives, they never complete their education. That’s the main reason. In the past, most job holders were appointed through 8th-grade. However, prior to retirement, they want to increase their position/rank and get promotions. These are the actual reasons that lie in the talk nonsense.
About BOU SSC Program
Under the 2010 National Education Policy, you will be eligible for a university certificate if you successfully complete examination number 1200 by enrolling in the SSC Program of BAUBI/BOUBI according to the conventional educational system. Depending on the distance learning method policy, you may make all programs according to your desire, installation, or ability. And the full program must complete within a minimum of 2 or not more than 5 years.
Furthermore, in the first year, you can take a total of 650 numbers for 7 courses. And capable of attending the final exam with the same number and courses. In the 2nd year, you could receive a total of 550 numbers for 6 courses (without the Optional Subject). If you wish, in the second year, you could take a 100 number optional subject too which is not mandatory. If you will take this then your total course will be 7. Must keep in mind, the additional portion of the Grade Point (GP) 2 obtained from the optional subject will be added to the ultimate Grade Point Average (GPA).
There is a clear directive that no scope to give the exam with the same course for the second time if they pass the final exam. But, those who have not attended or passed the exam then they would be able to give these courses of exams by making registration in a timely manner. After successful completion of all courses (without optional subject) of the exams, you will be able to obtain the BOU SSC Examination Certificate. A total number of 20 tutorial classes will be allocated per year.
Date & Time of BOU SSC Admission
- Online Application Start: 07 June, 2021
- BOU SSC Admission 2021 Last Date: 31 October, 2021 (Extended Time).
- Group: Science, Arts (Humanities), and Business Studies (Commerce)
- Web: osaps.bou.edu.bd
Admission Qualification for BOU Secondary School Certificate
- Must pass JSC/JDC/Class VII/Government recognized equivalent examination.
- In the case of an applicant who passed class eight and bore after December 31, 1997, they will not be eligible for admission.
- General line students are also eligible and could apply for this admission.
Documentation Required for Admission
- Two (2) copies of the recently captured passport-size colour photos. Keep in mind, take one colour photo scan, copy during the capturing photo in the studio. It will help you in the time of online application.
- Scan copy of JSC/Equivalent certificates.
- Birth Certificate scan, copy.
- Scanned soft copy of the signature.
Offered Courses for BOU Matriculation Study
Bangladesh Unmukto Bissobiddaloy offered compulsory, elective, and optional subjects for Science, Humanities (Arts), and Commerce (Business Studies) for 1st & the 2nd year for the 10th Class students. Likewise, the previous year we will mention all the Course Code, Marksheet, and Fee.
Note that only group science students are required to pay an additional Two Hundred Takas (200 BDT) in two consecutive years as a Practical Exam Fee. Other groups do not have practical exams, therefore do not have excessive money. See details about the allocated courses for Class 10 in BOU.
Fees Required for BOU SSC Admission
- 4,695 Fees applicable to the prescribed medium in the Department of Humanities and Business Education.
- Charged 4,895 for the Science Department. Here 200 BDT is high due to the practical exam.
Will the Admission Date & Time be Extended?
In general, the BU has always extended the dates and times of admission once or twice. But this year he has extended it on numerous occasions. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, they are expanding beyond the general period. It may be the last time to admit. Because government declare they will re-open all the institutions over the country on 12 September 2021. Recently, they released a new notice in which they included Bangladesh Open University SSC Admission 2021-2022 Last Date.
Notice of Extension of Deadline for BOU SSC Admission 2021-2022 Academic Year (2021 Batch)
BOU SSC Admission by Collecting Form [Not anymore]
Previously, the admission system was as follows – the applicant was required to collect a three-part receipt from any educational institution registered with the BOU to submit the admission application fee. After filling out the receipt with the essential information then deposit the fixed money to the bank. The bank took its cashier’s receipt.
With the rest of the cashier’s receipt in two parts, you have to go to the Study Center/Regional or Sub-Regional Center. Then they had to collect the application form, fill it out, and give them their money receipt. Which was a very disgusting and lengthy process. In fact, there was a chance of making a mistake when filling out the form in this manner. This admission process no longer exists. Now they have started to be admitted through online application forms.
BOU SSC Admission 2021-2022 Online Form Fill-Up System
This is an easy way to get into BOUBI without having any problems. For this, you just collect all the required scan documents like – signature, photo, etc. Then you need to fill-up General Info, Personal Information, Academic Info, and Job History by browsing the link below-
- Go to https://osaps.bou.ac.bd/
- Select ‘1st Year’ as Admission On.
- Once First-year is selected, ‘Academic Year & Batch Name’ will be automatically selected as ‘2021‘.
- Please Choose a group name – ‘Science/Humanities/Commerce’.
- Fix the ‘Regional Center’ & ‘Sub-Regional Center’.
- Choose your ‘Study Center’.
- Then click the ‘Next Button‘.
- Once the “Personal Information” window appears, complete all empty boxes with legal information. Keep in mind that all boxes must fill according to your National Identity Card (NID) or birth certificate. Write Self, Father & Mother name in Bengali and English. If you make any mistake during filling, then you will suffer over the long term. Therefore, be careful and fill the form patiently.
- Upload Your Photo: Size: 300×300, Max. 100KB.
- Upload Your Signature: Size: 300×100, Max. 60KB.
- Finishing the ‘Personal Information’ part then give your ‘Academic Info’. So, add your JSC/Equivalent info – Degree (JSC/JDC/Equivalent), Group Name (No need), Rool, Result Type, Passing Year, Board or University, Name of Institution, GPA/CGPA, Division/Class, Obtained Marks. You have to upload additional documents.
- If you have any Job Experience’ then input the information like – Company Name, Address, Year of Experience, Remarks. If you still work for this company then select the ‘Present’ option. Before submission, please check it out. If you find one mistake, then fix it.
- Finally, if everything is okay then click the ‘Submit Button’. If everything is okay, you will receive a message with your Temporary User ID & Password. By using these you must pay the Fee. Let’s follow the instruction below to pay the ‘Fee’.
Once you have completed the BOU Online Registration Form, you must pay the application fee using the Temporary User ID and Password. The applicant could pay the fee by the app/dialing code of bKash/DBBL/SureCash.
- Go to the payment option from the app/dial.
- Pay 4,695 takas for Humanities and Business Education and 4,895 for Science.
- Now, go to ‘Application Form’ and input Transaction ID and Mobile Number then click on the ‘Submit Button’. If you receive a successful SMS and Email then your online application will be completed.
Note: Due to technical issues, payment through development apps was temporarily discouraged. Payment can be made through bKash in a regular manner.
- bKash merchant account number: +8801756045166.
- SureCash merchant account number: +88017865249175.
BOU SSC Admission 2021-2022 Circular Download
For your benefit, we have reframed it without changing any information. In the beginning, we converted it from a PDF file to a JPEG file. Which is easily viewable and readable than BOU uploaded advertisement. Now, it’s up to you how you will download it.
For mobile users, they can download it by tapping any finger on the picture until a new menu does not appear. When a new menu appears, select ‘Save image as…’ and save it in your memory.
For the PC/laptop user, simply hold the mouse pointer over the circular. Next, click the right button on the mouse. When a new menu will appear to choose the option ‘Save image as…’ and keep it on your hard drive.
In conclusion, if you need any more information about BOU SSC Admission 2021-2022, then comment below the post. If your problem is within our grasp and we are online, we will assist you. It will be better if you like our Facebook Fan Page or Group. There, we always update the latest information about Education and Jobs related.