SSC Routine 2024 PDF Download. New SSC Exam Routine 2024 published after change it. Secondary School Certificate Examination Schedule has been released on their official website notice board. Actually, it is the second pivotal exam in secondary level education after the JSC. As a result, this schedule will play a vital role in the candidates and their parents. So, stay with EduJobResults.com to get all the updates timely.
However, the Ministry of Education announced that within one month the exam will finish. The practical exam will be finished just like that. But, the practical exam will be held at their own school. The only theoretical exam will be taken centrally. This is why candidates should pay attention to the SSC Routine. Otherwise, it can be a great impact on everyone’s study life. So, always keep on your eyes on our website.
Table of Contents
SSC Exam Routine
There is a clear indication that every candidate must have reached the centre in due time. The examination of each subject should be taken according to the time mentioned in the question paper. The candidates must have brought admit cards during the time of examination. No one will allow without the Admit Card. As a result, every candidate has to collect it from their school Headteacher.
When SSC Routine 2024 will Publish?
There is no exact date and time to disclose the Secondary School Certificate Exam schedule. But, from past experience, we’ve seen SSC Routine in Bangladesh publishes within the month of November every year. Sometimes it may slow up/down due to any political issues. So, stay with EduJobResults.com to get the New Routine.
SSC Routine 2024 All Board
There are nine Education Board for Intermediate and Secondary level education who are responsible for conducting the public exams such as Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) level public exams. All the boars have an individual official website through which they will publish the program. May you have a question that is all the board exams will start the same day? Yes, all the Education Board exams will start on the same date and time, through different boards.
How Many Students will Attend the SSC Exam 2024?
The SSC and equivalent examinations are scheduled to begin on 3 February. Education Minister will arrange a press conference will be said this year, the total number of candidates is 20 lakh 47 thousand 779 candidates will attend the examination. She also added that all the coaching centres will be closed across the country from January 25 to February 27 on the occasion of the SSC-level examination.
SSC Routine 2024 New
The SSC Routine Change for the Election of two city corporations in Dhaka. Two city corporation elections in Dhaka were postponed. As a result, SSC and equivalent examinations followed.
Chief Election Commissioner KM Nurul Huda told reporters after the meeting at the Agargaon election building around 8:30 pm on Saturday, February 1 instead of January 30. Earlier, the Ministry of Education’s Public Relations Department informed about the decision to pursue SSC and equivalent examination. The test will now begin on February 3, according to the timetable. According to the pre-announcement, the exam is supposed to start on 1 February. The Education Board Update SSC ar Rutin after correction as following.
Download SSC Exam Routine 2024
In this portion, we published the schedule in HD photo format. You can easily download it fro your mobile or smartphone on the following process.
If you are the user of a smartphone user then press and hold your finger until a new menu appears. When a new window will come then from there click Save Image button.
For the computer user, put your mouse cursor on the image and click the ‘Right‘ button. There will be open a new window and from there click the ‘Save image as…‘ and save in your drive.
For Whom this Routine?
Actually, this schedule is for the eight General Education Board – Dhaka, Rajshahi, Comilla, Jessore, Chittagong, Barisal, Sylhet, and Dinajpur board all the candidates those who are appeared from Science, Arts, and Commerce group for the Final SSC Exam.
Is there any Chance to Change the Routine?
There is a lot of possibilities to change this schedule anytime. We saw the SSC Exam postponed much time bygone days due to several reasons. Sometimes, it may delay due to natural disasters, political issues, leaked question or heavy weather. The examiner controller of the Education Board has the full right to change without giving any explanation. So, if they will make any change we update here the New SSC Exam Routine 2024 in Bangladesh.
Some Instruction for the Candidates
- No one will allow in Exam Center without ‘Admit Card’.
- The examinee should collect their Admit Card from their institution head 3 days before the exam.
- The testee could use all the general ‘Scientific Calculator’.
- Nobody could bring or use a mobile phone to the exam centre except the Secretary of the Center.
- Candidates must have present in Exam Hall 30 minutes before the exam started.
- Every learner should fill the OMR sheet with Roll No, Reg No, Subject, Center Board Code, according to Admit Card. The answer sheet cannot fold under any circumstances.
- At first, the MCQ then Written (Compulsory) will take without any break.
- Everyone must pass the exam individually in the MCQ and Written.
- The exam will not happen in any testee’s own institution.
- The practical exam will held in their own institution.
Special instructions (Covid-19 Outbreak)
The examination will held in accordance with proper hygiene rules due to Covid-19 overdose. Candidates must take their seats in the test room 30 (thirty) minutes before the start of the test. Test time 01 hour 30 minutes. There will be no break between the exams of both MCQ and CQ.
(A) In case of examination to be held from 10.00 am
- 09.30 am Distribution of unwritten answer sheets and multiple choice OMR sheets.
- Distribution of multiple choice question papers at 10.00 am.
- 10.15 am Collection of multiple-choice answer sheets (OMR sheets) and distribution of creative question papers.
(B) In case of examination to be held from 02.00 pm
- 01.30 pm Distribution of unwritten answer sheets and multiple choice OMR sheets.
- Distribution of multiple choice question papers at 02.00 pm.
- 02.15 pm Collection of multiple-choice answer sheets (OMR sheets) and distribution of creative question papers.
Candidates will collect their admission forms from the head of their respective institution at least three days before the commencement of the examination. The number of educational institutions will provide to the concerned centers the results obtained through continuous assessment as per the guidelines of NCTB on physical education, health sciences, and sports and career education for the candidates of 2018-2018, 2017-2019, 2019-2020, 2020-2021 academic years. The institution will provide the numbers of the practical book (netbook) of their respective candidates and provide the numbers to the concerned center by 28/11/2021 corresponding center.
The number obtained in the continuous assessment along with the number of the practical book (netbook) will send online on Baird’s website. Candidates will fill the circle by writing their exam answer number, registration number, subject code, etc. in the OMR form of their respective answer sheets. Under no circumstances can the answer sheet be folded. The examinee has to pass separately in the number part of creative/compositional (theoretical), multiple-choice and practical book (netbook).
. Each candidate can participate in the examination only on the subject/subjects mentioned in the registration and admission form. In any case, different subjects can’t participate.
9. No candidate’s examination (creative/compositional (theoretical), multiple-choice) will held in their own school/institution. Candidates have to arrange seats through transfer.
10. Candidates will be able to use common scientific calculators in the test. The programming calculator cannot be used.
11. No person/examinee can bring and use the mobile phone to the examination center. Only Center Secretary can use feature phones (excluding smartphones).
12. The same attendance sheet should use for the attendance of candidates in creative/compositional (theoretical) and multiple-choice examinations.
13. You can apply for re-examination online via SMS within 07 (seven) days of the publication of the test results.
All Board SSC Routine 2023 PDF Download
Dhaka Board SSC New Routine 2024 PDF
Rajshahi Board SSC Change Routine 2024
Chittagong Board SSC Correction Routine 2024
Comilla Board SSC Update Routine 2024
Barishal Board SSC 2024 Routine
Revised SSC Routine Sylhet Board 2024
Dinajpur Board SSC Latest Routine 2024
সকল আপডেট পেতে আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপে জয়েন করুন
গ্রুপ লিঙ্কঃ https://www.facebook.com/groups/EduJobResults/
Suggestion for the SSC Examinee
We always suggest the examinee in the right way. As a result, before download the exam schedule, please justify it. Because nowadays there are many fake websites who always given the wrong news. So, first, visit the official website then download the routine. Otherwise, your life will damage. Never fall in danger for your wrong decision. Revise your subjects again and again. Close your ears, open your eyes. We wish you will be successful. Best of luck with your exam.