Paruara Abdul Matin Khasru College HSC Admission 2020-21. Welcome to Paruara Abdul Matin Khasru College (PAMKC) XI Admission Result for 2020-2021 Academic Session. Online Application Form Fill-Up, Eligibility, Payment, Tuition Fee, Seat Capacity, Hostel, Teaching Method, Academic Performance and all details information will update through this article from time to time. Even, we will talk over the TC, Merit, Waiting list and which will be possible for us. So, stay connect with EduJobResults.Com to get all the information regarding PAMKC XI Admission.
Like every year, the Paruara Abdul Matin Khasru College is going to taken admit students in class XI for 2020-21 academic session. The admission process will be taken in accordance with government policy. The student could be admitted themselves basis on their SSC Result 2020. But all the students have to acquire a minimum GPA for admission in different groups – science, humanities and business division. There is no second-way admission system except online.
Paruara Abdul Matin Khasru College
The Paruara Abdul Matin Khasru College situated in a pleasant place near the Comilla-Sylhet highway which founded in 1999. From the beginning, they achieved a lot of honour and dignity by their academic activities and performance. Not only that they able to enlist themselves in the top 10 positions on the board a couple of times. In fact, they achieving 100% success of students in board exams and increasing GPA in HSC as compared to SSC. Their motto is to build up the new generation through the overall development of the human and character qualities of the students.
However, they are doing well not only study but also by their extracurricular activities which are managing by different clubs. For example Science Club, Sports Club and Spoken Club. Even they have a group named Projonmo Theatre which plays different types of stage drama, dance, acting and jokes. Without these, they always have taken Quiz for developing the general knowledge and searching latent talent. At the end of every academic session, they have given Student of the Year award to the most active, hard-working and brilliant student.
Admission Process for XI
As you know that government are taking admission for XI-XII class collectively under the same rule. They have declared solidarity with this policy of the government. So, when the XI Class Admission System will be started they will publish a circular with requirements. Before publishing a new notice we will share some ideas with you. Here, we will share all the detail info according to the last year. Let’s see all the information regarding Paruara Abdul Matin Khasru College HSC Admission.
Students may have a question that if the admission process will be held in unitedly then why need GPA? Actually, it is necessary nor everyone wants to admit in the best colleges through they achieved poor/rich GPA in the SSC. Even each of the colleges have limited seat too. This is why the XI Class Admission System website are advised to enlist their allotted seats, requirement GPA for Science, Arts and Commerce. According to the xiclassadmission.gov.bd, the PAMKC wanted minimum 3.50 for science, 2.50 stars and 2.50 commerce.
But the most surprising thing is, a lot of GPA-5 holders added Matin Khasru College in their choice list last year. As a result, it was unable to get admit themselves at Science, Arts and Commerce group in this college if any student gets a GPA of 3.5 and 2.5 in the SSC exam. Students must pass SSC/Equivalent exam in 2019, 2020. Let’s see the table below-
|Name of Group||Required GPA|
|Science||3.50 to 5.00|
|Humanities (Arts)||2.50 to 5.00|
|Business Studies (Commerce)||2.50 to 5.00|
One thing you should clearly in mind that the minimum required GPA (3.50 & 2.50) is not confirmed for PAMKC admission. If anyone who achieved GPA 4.80 or upper his/her possibility is more than you (those who got 3.50/2.50 in any group).
There are limited seats for XI class students at Paruara Abdul Matin Khasru College. Every year the authority grow a few seats for a different group. See details in the table below-
|Name of Division||Student Capacity|
|Commerce (Business Studies)||150|
Paruara Abdul Matin Khasru College tuition fee is so cheap. All the groups of student have to count 400 BDT per month. If you got a scholarship in SSC then you will get a 100% waiver.
Online Application Form
As soon as possible the Ministry of Education will publish a New HSC Admission Circular for 2020-2021 academic session. In addition, Online Application Form Fill-Up, Date and Time, Payment Application Fee and all details information will be included in this notice. In fact exact date and time they will open the web link – xiclassadmission.gov.bd (XI Class Admission System). Now follow the direction to fill-up the Application Form online.
Before applying by the Internet, the student has to pay the application fee through Teletalk / Rocket / SureCash by following the steps. Candidate has to pay a fee of 150 BDT using his SSC/Equivalent exam board, roll number and year of pass.
Payment by Teletalk
- At first, go to your mobile message option and type as following
CAD<space>WEB<space>Board<space>Roll<Space>Year and send to 16222
Example: CAD WEB DHA 104285 2020
In this example, ‘DHA‘ is the first three letters/code of ‘Dhaka Board’, ‘104285‘ is a student roll number and ‘2020‘ is passing of the year.
- After sending a successful SMS, in return, they will reply including the name of the applicant, Board of Education, year of the pass and roll number. In addition, you will charge 150 BDT. If you agree then send a message on the following format.
CAD<space>YES<space>PIN<space>Contact Number and send to 16222
Example: CAD YES 1268234 01*********
On the other hand, your given ‘Contact Number‘ must be a biometric registered mobile number. One applicant could use only one number for applying. If application fee successfully paid then you will receive an SMS with a ‘Transaction ID‘.
Payment by Rocket
- From you dialling keypad dial ‘*322#‘.
- Then, select ”Payment” by pressing 1.
- Select 1 for ”Bill Pay”.
- Pay from your account then dial 1 for ”Self” and pay from another account just dial 2 and select ”Other” option. Enter Payer Mobile Number instead, the applicant’s mobile number must be given.
- Type ‘515‘ in the Biller ID field.
- Press ”Answer” and give your ”BoardYearRoll” field. For Example ”DHA2020123456”.
- Give the amount as 150 BDT.
- Now, press ”PIN Number”.
- After successful, you will accept a Confirmation message from 16222 with a Transaction ID.
Payment by SureCash
- In the beginning, go the SureCash menu by dialling the code ‘*495#‘.
- Select ‘Payment‘ option.
- You have to write ‘CAD‘ in the place of Payee Account or Keyword.
- Give you ‘Student ID‘ as Board Code<space>Passing Year<space>Roll Number.
- Input your ‘Contact Mobile Number‘.
- Comprising with student name it will exhibit you will charge 150 BDT and if you will give mobile PIN number it will show you a successful message with Payment Successful.
Form Fill-Up Process
After given your ‘Application Fee‘ by Teletalk/Rocket/SureCash then follow the direction as following-
- Go to the – http://xiclassadmission.gov.bd.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online‘ button.
- Write your SSC/Equivalent exam Roll Number, Board, Year of Pass and Registration Number exactly. If you won’t see the personal information and GPA then give your ‘Transaction ID‘ and select the payment method (Teletalk/Rocket/SureCash). Then 30 minutes later you have to follow the previous process.
- Select your quota. See the Quota Code.
Apply via SMS
In summary, if you have any more question about Paruara Abdul Matin Khasru College HSC Admission 2020-21, then comment below any post of our Facebook Fan Page. As soon as possible we will assist you if we are in online at that time. Best of luck.